Saturday, February 12, 2011

January 2011 Review

Well Roger- You ask and you shall receive :)
Madison and I very much enjoyed your selection over many dinners during the month of January. It was a little more mellow than the previous months selections..

Our favorites were -#3 - Sweet Talk by Dear and The Headlights- not sure why, I just like it
 #4- Don't Let your Love Be Colder Then Death by The Virgins=== yes very tumor like
#6 Wood Block by Joe Gil - this one is just my style


There's my top three but I also enjoyed #5 - Eight Arms to Hold You- The Gear
#10 - Girl in The War- Josh Ritter
and #12 - Don't Leave my Mind - Azure Ray

Can't wait to see you all in June!

2 comments:

ekimsille said...

Of course I threw away the list of songs
song one I like the piano and drum beat .
love the singer in #3
liked #5,#12 and 11. I think 6 is my favorite on the cd.

number 7 i think of james brown and b52's having a baby.

ekimsille said...

that was for rogers disc because I thought it was January, but it was listed under Feb. So will leave a comment on Gingers here too.

anywho...
Gingers disc was good. The first song was a very Ginger song IMO. Is this song in a movie or commerical it sounds very familiar? Loved #2,#3,#5 #10( love son of a preacher man.. best version on pulp fiction soundtrack , imo). LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE joshua james.

mike