I just finished my UPOMS and will send out tomorrow Mon 6/28. Sorry it's late but I had to revamp it 3 times due to me trying to steal others songs from their UPOMS. It just goes t0 show how good of a memory I have for music.
Good work on the revamping, but you should've done it one more time as Float On by Modest Mouse appeared on my 1st UPOMS. Good album review will come soon.
It is so easy to post comments! Please give it a try. All you have to do is sign up with Blogger (you don't have to have a gmail account!). Go to www.blogger.com and sign up for a blog. You can use any email address you choose. Then you can post comments.
1 comment:
Good work on the revamping, but you should've done it one more time as Float On by Modest Mouse appeared on my 1st UPOMS. Good album review will come soon.
Post a Comment