Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011

Here are the songs for March 2011. Sorry it has taken me so long but you should have them by the end of the month. I am feeling a little tired (for wonderful reason!!!!) lately so please forgive the tardiness.
1. A Million Years by Alexander
2. A Girl, A Boy and a Graveyard by Jeremy Messersmith
3. That’s Some Dream by Good Old War
4. Revel in Contempt by Buke and Gass
5. Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine
6. All Alone in an Empty House by Lost In The Trees
7. One Day by Sharon Van Etten
8. Elouise by Say Hi
9. Before You Go by Sarah Jaffe
10. Pill by Edie Brickell
11. Wake Up by Arcade Fire
12. Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland

1 comment:

ekimsille said...

Michelle, this disc is the music I would listen to. Highlights for me is Florence and the Machine. I love love love this song. I dance around the kitchen (with sookie). other highlights #9,#2. I am not a Sugarland fan, but I can't have everything.

mike